1. I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice.
2. I wait for the days where I will forget who you are. When the taste of your name sounds old and worn. I wait for the days when I wont remember why I needed you so bad. And you just have to forget about the guy who forgot about you.
3. The worst part about being lied to is knowing you weren't good enough for the truth
4. there is always someone, you will still have some sort of feelings for them, remembering the ways things used to be, and how they are now. and you sometimes hope that the new person in their life was still you, and everything was how it used to be, erasing all the bad things that happened. time is supposed to make things better, but in love it doesn't. although we have been apart for awhile, i still can't help wondering how your life is. and when i catch you glancing at me, i can't help but wonder if your heart still beats a little faster, as mine still does when i see you
5. He has hurt you..the worst that anyone ever has and for some crazy, unknown reason you still have feelings for him even though everyone thinks your stupid for it, even though he lied, and even though he didn't care. and really you just want more then anything to go back to the way things were before because you were so happy, he made you happy, happier then you could ever remember being in a long time. and then all of a sudden the entire world came crashing down on you and now whenever you get upset you look back at that day, back to him. and you just want him to get the fact that would have given him the world if you could've because you loved him that much, but he'll never get that because for some reason all he wants is to see her.
6. Smart girls open their minds, easy girls open their legs, and foolish girls open their hearts.
7. Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments.
8. Sometimes you have to test someone. Not because you don't trust them, but to see how much they're willing to prove they love you.
9. If you feel that the person you love doesn’t love you, you’re probably right. ‘Cause if they do, there’s no way they would let you think that way.
10. No hope for tomorrow, no hope for today No hope for anything that comes her way She's so used to feeling empty inside No reasons to live, more reasons to die At least that's what she feels inside
FIRST POST OF BEING BACK, let me know what you think.
1. i'd rather live my life to the absolute fullest rather than conduct myself in a certain way to gain approval from others. i have no regrets and especially no apologies.
2. you made your choice, and it wasn't me. so if one day you try to come back and the choice is mine, it won't be you.
3. Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
4. Its stupid to hold on to something that keeps hurting you, but its also stupid to let go of everything you've ever wanted.
5. I promise one day, youll regret loosing me.
6. Forgive & Forget. Forgive myself for being stupid & Forget you ever existed.
7. it's getting so hard to be around you. because every time i see you, i see a stranger. you've changed, and i just miss the person you used to be. the one that cared, the one that wouldn't ever hurt me, not if they could help it. but now, now all you care about is yourself. maybe you never did care in the first place, i'm not sure. al...l i know is the person i loved so much is no longer there. nothing is left of you. everything has changed, and i miss the person you used to be.
8. Everything I could give, is everything you couldn't take. There's a distance between you and the world. I'm not leaving for some new perspective or to get a new start. I'm leaving because I can't look at you anymore without my heart breaking.
9. You thought I couldn't do this without you, but guess what... I sleep great at night now. I don't hurt because you're not here. I just had to learn to accept it & move on, & I did. But you, you're the one who keeps crawling back. So next time you think, "Oh hey, she's happy. Gotta mess that up," it's not going to happen, because this time, you're not going to get what you want. This time I'm going to get what I want, & what I want, is not you.
10. i've been messed with, let down, and played too many times. i wonder what people think of me too much, and i'm way too judgmental. my heart is big but i have my selfish moments. i love to be in big groups, but i love to be alone. every song on my ipod has a special memory or a regret behind it. i don't like going through old pictures because i miss what used to be. i tend to over think things and i trust way too many people. i have the people i'd love to pack up and leave with, and there are some people i wish would just disappear. i don't cry very often, but when i do i can't stop. i hate the word goodbye and i wish it didn't exist. i hate liars, though i lie myself. i have secrets hidden in me that even i don't know. i'm still finding things out about myself.
hey guys, sorry i haven't updated in sooo long! but i've decided i need to start too again. i just got really tied up with school, work, boyfriend, weed, and beer (:
ps. im working on an update now.
Brittany xo0ox; <3
1. Don't worry, he'll miss you. You're the best he could he get, and he blew it. Don't let him make you think of one second that this was your fault. It's not. He screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You gave him your heart, and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but couldn't. And honestly, he's not mature enough. He's not smart enough. If he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you every spare second he could. But he didn't and now he's gone. But don't you cry. Don't call him telling him you miss him. Don't IM him, don't message him, don't comment him, and don’t talk to him in the hallways.
2. Don't worry babe, you will see me again. You'll see me with a guy who treats me right. One that knows how to love me. You'll see all you could have had. & you'll regret. Regret like hell. Regret letting me go. But the thing I want you to miss the most? You'll see; I survived without you.
3. It doesn't matter anymore; I guess things happen for a reason. Tears eventually fade and one day everything will be exactly how it's supposed to be. Moving on is a process and you have to promise yourself that you're really ready to let go.
4. I want to be alright without you. I want to smile, I want to laugh, I just want to stop lying to myself. You’ve been pulling me down for way too long and I know now it's time to let you go. It’s time I stop worrying about you and your precious little life; it's time I think about myself for a change. It’s time I treat myself right and leave behind those who don't. It’s time I dig myself out of this hole and start all over again with someone who just might be willing to give me the chance that you never did.
5. We’re just one big walking disaster. And yeah, my life would probably be a whole hell of a lot easier if I just walked out that door right now. I know that. But the thing is, I already know that there's not one fucking thing on the other side of the door that could ever come close to making me as happy as I am when I’m with you. That’s why I’m here, because I love you. No matter how hard things get, no matter what shit life throws at us, there's nowhere else I’d rather be. I want to spend the rest of my life right here, right next to you.
6. Sometimes, when I can't sleep, I just think of the old times. The way we used to sprint upstairs as soon as the house was empty and just kiss in my bed, my skin against yours. The afternoons when we'd roll around tickling each other and squealing with laughter. And sometimes, the only way I can fall asleep is to go back to the times when we'd lay face to face, my head on your chest and we'd fall asleep together.
7. I deserve every bit of pain that throws itself at me, for I made the wrong decision. I took the wrong turn and drove myself right off a cliff. There’s no one to blame but myself. I followed false road maps, and I paid for it. And I’m sure as hell not done paying for it.
8. I’ve never fallen so hard for someone in such a short period of time. And even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again, for some reason, when I’m with you, it all seems worth it.
9. Do you want to know the truth? I'm scared, okay? I'm terrified to get too close to you because I don't want to get my heart broken. I'm afraid that if we take this further, I'm just going to get hurt and to be honest, I don't think I could take that.
10. Take every chance you get. Because honestly no matter where you end up, or who you end up with, it always ends up the way it should be. Your mistakes are what makes you the person you are today. You learn & grow with each choice. Make everything you do worth it. Live your life as if there won't be any tomorrow. Say how you feel, always be you, & be okay with it.
not updating until i recieve feedback....